Table of Contents1 - Introduction
2 - Profiling your application
3 - User interface reference
4 - SDK Reference
SalesSales and licensing related questions should be sent to our sales team at:
FeedbackIf you have feedback regarding this website or any of our products, please use the following email address:
SupportQuestions related to problems you have encountered with either this website or any of our products should be directed to our support team at:
EnquiriesAny other questions, or general enquiries should be sent to the following email address:
4.4 - OsoMP_InitialiseCallbackCallback function called by the profiler as part of its initialisation process.
This function must be implemented by an application before the profiler will compile correctly.
Its primary purpose is to call OsoMP_Initialise with the necessary parameters to define how profile data should be stored.
void OsoMP_InitialiseCallback( void );
Secondary requirements should be to call any additional profiler functions to set up the profiler state as required by the calling application. These can include any combination of the following:
- Defining the session name through a call to OsoMP_SessionName.
- Setting the name of the main thread with OsoMP_ThreadName.
- Defining new attribute types through calls to OsoMP_NewAttributeType.
- Registering new block types with OsoMP_NewBlockType.
- Adding new warning and error conditions through calls to OsoMP_NewWarningCondition and
It is recommended that any of the above are performed in the order listed above.