Terms and Conditions for Use and Sales
These terms and conditions were last reviewed on 2020-06-04.
1 - Introduction
- These terms and conditions set out the terms between you, the customer, and Oso Corporation Ltd, the owner of this website.
- Your use of this website and any service contained within constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions in full.
- You should not use this website if you do not agree with and accept these terms and conditions in full.
2 - Customer Information
- You should always check that the contact information you provide is correct before creating a customer account or proceeding to payment.
- You are responsible for maintaining your own username and password, where required to access your customer account. You should ensure that you store your username and password securely and that the details required to access your customer account are not provided to another party.
- As a customer you are responsible for your customer account and actions taken within it. If you are aware or suspect that your customer account username and password or other details have become known to a third party, you should inform us immediately.
- We reserve the right to restrict or remove your access to this website where you breach these terms and conditions. Such restriction or removal will take place without recourse or explanation to you where we solely deem it appropriate or necessary.
3 - Privacy
- We take your privacy seriously. For further details please see our Privacy Statement.
4 - Product Pricing and Compatibility
- We make every effort to ensure that the pricing displayed on our website is correct. However, if an error in the pricing of a product is found we reserve the right to either cancel your order or contact you to arrange payment of any extra sum due or refund any over-payment made by you (as applicable). The processing of an order can be cancelled or corrected by us at anytime up to the electronic shipment of that order and any related items.
- All prices are displayed exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT) or any other sales tax. The final payable price along with any applicable taxes will be clearly displayed before you complete your order, and in any receipts you receive from us.
- We reserve the right to alter all product pricing without notice.
- We will provide full details of the compatibility or system requirements typically required for the successful installation and use of any of our software products. This includes any restrictions on use, such as digital rights management (DRM) or other restrictions that may limit use. However, please note we are unable to provide a detailed assessment of your specific equipment and its suitability for use of or with any downloadable products.
5 - Your Order
- When you complete a purchase through this website, you will automatically receive an email containing full details of your order along with a receipt for your records.
- We reserve the right to delay or refuse orders where a transaction contains incomplete details or details that cannot be verified or where fraud is suspected.
- If we are unable to reasonably ascertain these details or resolve these issues a full refund will be made against the card used at the time of purchase. No other form of refund or credit will be offered nor will a refund be made to any third party card or account.
- When paying for your order with a credit card, your payment will be handled by our retail partner, Stripe.
6 - Cancellation Rights and Refunds
- Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 you have a right to cancel
your purchase. In the case of computer software, you have a right to cancel your purchase within 14 days of placing your order providing you have
not downloaded or otherwise received the software products you ordered in that time.
IMPORTANT - However, all our software products are available completely free and fully functional for a period of no less than 14 days. We encourage you to try out our products for as long as possible before placing an order for licences. By placing an order through this website, you agree to waive your rights to cancel your order within the cooling off period of 14 days.
7 - Customer Complaints
- We endeavour to respond to all customer complaints or queries within five working days. Providing the initial query includes suitable contact information, of course.
8 - Events Outside Our Control
- We shall not be liable for delay or failure to perform any obligation under these terms & conditions if the delay or failure is caused by any circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of god, war, civil disorder or industrial dispute.
9 - Licence
- We grant you a licence to access the content, information and services contained within our website for personal use only.
- This licence allows you to download and cache (using your browser) individual pages from our website.
- This licence does not allow you to download and modify individual pages or substantial parts of our website nor to make our website available via an intranet, where our website or a substantial part of it is hosted locally on the intranet in question.
- Our website design, layout, content or text cannot be copied, edited or otherwise manipulated without our express prior written permission.
- You may not embed any part of our website within the frame-set of another site.
- Third parties may link directly to pages within our website, providing the content of such links, whether graphic or text is not misleading, false, derogatory, or offensive in any other way.
- Third parties may not link directly to images or other data hosted on our servers without our express prior written permission.
10 - Copyright
- All content, databases, graphics, buttons, icons, logos, layouts and look & feel are our copyright, unless expressly acknowledged as otherwise.
- The data mining, extraction or utilisation of product information from our website is not permitted without our express prior written permission.
11 - User Generated Content
- Where the facility exists you may provide reviews or public feedback on the website of products purchased by you, also known as user-generated content.
- Where the facility exists such user-generated content can be provided in different formats and mediums; text, audio, video and still photographs.
- As part of providing this content to us you agree to grant us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive and royalty-free license to use, distribute, edit, translate and repurpose such content, as we require, including sub-licensing to other parties.
- Such content shall not infringe the intellectual property rights of any other party. Furthermore the content shall not be illegal or capable of breaching the laws of any jurisdiction in which it may be displayed.
- We reserve the right to remove any content, which breaches or risks breaching these terms and conditions.
- However, we shall not assume any responsibility for auditing or monitoring any user generated content.
- Any complaints about such content by rights holders or any user or visitor to our website should be directed to us using the form on our contact page.
12 - Limitations and Exclusions of Liability
- Where content and information is provided on the website without charge we exclude all liability for such content and information.
- All business losses (including, but not limited to) loss of profits, income, revenue, damage to goodwill, loss of other commercial contracts, other commercial opportunities are all excluded.
- All indirect, consequential or special losses or damage are all excluded.
- All other losses or damages not reasonably foreseeable at the time of the contract between you and us are also excluded.
- All losses relating to the loss or corruption of data, databases, systems, software or hardware are all excluded.
- These terms and conditions do not exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by you or us.
- These terms and conditions do not exclude or limit liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation caused by you or us.
- These terms and conditions do not exclude or limit liability where this conflicts with the applicable law for this jurisdiction.
13 - Indemnity
- By your use of our website you hereby indemnify us and undertake to keep us indemnified at all times now and in the future against all possible claims relating to any breach of these terms and conditions by you. Such indemnities to include, (but not be limited to) all costs legal and otherwise, all other expenses, damages or settlements arising from your breach of these terms and conditions.
14 - Variation
- We reserve the right to vary these terms & conditions at any time, without giving notice to you. Such varied terms and conditions shall automatically apply to the use of our website from the date of publication on our website.
15 - Assignment
- We reserve the right to assign our rights and also our obligations under these terms and conditions, without giving notice to you. This right of assignment shall only apply to us and shall not apply to you in any way.
16 - Severability
- The foregoing paragraphs, sub-paragraphs and clauses of these terms & conditions shall be read and construed independently of each other. Should any part of this agreement or its paragraphs, sub-paragraphs or clauses be found invalid it shall not affect the remaining paragraphs, sub-paragraphs and clauses.
17 - Waiver
- Failure by us to enforce any accrued rights under these terms & conditions is not to be taken as or deemed to be a waiver of those rights by us unless we acknowledge the waiver in writing.
18 - Third Parties
- These terms and conditions are between you and us. They do not apply to, or benefit any third party and are not reliant on any third party, except where explicitly mentioned.
19 - Entire Terms and Conditions
- These terms & conditions set out the entire agreement and understanding between you and us.
20 - Your Statutory Rights
- Where acting as a consumer your statutory rights are unaffected.
21 - Jurisdiction
- The validity and interpretation of these terms shall be governed by the laws of England. You agree that the courts located in England shall be the appropriate site of venue for actions relating to these terms, and hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of said courts. If any provision of this agreement is declared by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, such provision or part thereof will be severed from these terms and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.